Brunswick Corporation Headquarters
The marker is located in Chicago at 623 South Wabash.
The Brunswick Corporation and the Illinois State Historical Society
For over a half century, this building housed the headquarters of the Company which has come to be known as Brunswick Corporation. Then called the Brunswick-Balke-Collender Company, it moved here in 1913 after a fire destroyed its previous home. The Company subsequently became Brunswick Corporation in 1960 and its corporate offices remained here until 1964 when new quarters were built. Brunswick is a world leader in the fields of recreation and leisure, and is metropolitan Chicago's oldest, continuously independent public company. This marker is dedicated in recognition of The Company's 150th Anniversary in 1995.
Print marker information