Robert B. Latham Home
The marker is located in Lincoln, at the corner of Kickapoo Street and Delavan Street.
Lincoln Kiwanis, Lions & Rotary Clubs and The Illinois State Historical Society
On this site stood the home of Robert B. Latham who joined John D. Gillett and Virgil Hickox to found the town of Lincoln in 1853. Abraham Lincoln, judges and lawyers of the Eighth Judicial Circuit were frequent guests at his home.
Print marker information