This is one of two identical markers and is located on the west side of Chandlerville on the southeast side of IL 78 at its intersection with English Avenue/River Street. This was once the right-of-way for the Jacksonville-Havana Railroad.
Chandlerville Improvement Council and The Illinois State Historical Society
Founded 1832 by Dr. Charles Chandler of Rhode Island.
Print marker information